- The number one rule here is be safe - so please don’t share any personal details on the blog, Facebook, or Twitter. You can use your own name when commenting, but please don’t tell anyone your home address, email address, or phone number. (You’ll need to submit your email address to leave a comment, but no-one else will see it) The same applies to your friends’ details – they may thank you for telling them about Box of OMG, but they might not be too happy with you sharing their private info with the world…
- This blog (like all other OMG communities) is a bully-free zone, and the blog is open to people of all ages. Any comments that appear to be bullying, or in any way rude, will be removed. Repeat offenders may find themselves unable to comment.
- Supplies of Box of OMG are limited. That’s why you have got to be quick when boxes become available on our site and why you should watch out for our super competitions to win automatic boxes! (Of course if you really want to get your hands on a box you can subscribe anytime!). Moaning isn’t awesome- if you don’t get your hands on a box first time round don’t worry, there is lots of #TotallyOMG stuff to come so keep a close eye on our Facebook page, Twitter, blog, and emails for updates! Not all boxes are the same – that is one of the things that make it so exciting! If you have any questions about how to get a box/the items you received in your box etc. please check out our Help Centre.
- Sharing is caring, and caring is #TotallyOMG! Please remember to get involved on the Box of OMG Facebook page (if you’re over 13) and follow us on Twitter. If you talk about us a lot and introduce your friends, you might just be the first person the judges think of when they have to choose winners… However, the one thing you can’t share is Digital Box of OMG codes - any comments that reveal these secret codes will be trashed. If you want someone else to find out about it you should just tell them to sign up too! And if you don’t like an item in your box you can always share it with friends, and remember – you can always SWAPIT!
- Competitions are open to all registered Box of OMG members resident in UK.
- Many competitions will require you to sign up with a special code in order to enter. (Feel free to share any codes you see in our Blog posts)
- Unless otherwise stated, most competition winners will be chosen by a panel of web-savvy and extremely brilliant Team OMG judges. If the competition winners are instead chosen at random from the entrants, this will be clearly stated on the competition post.
- Winners will be notified by email within one of the competition closing date, so make sure you’ve given us the right email address and check your email in the days following the end of the competition!
That’s all for now! Have fun taking part in our upcoming competitions and get ready for Box of OMG releases! #exciting!!